abstinence ·accessories · birth control · condoms · contraception ·family planning
general interest · humour and fun · latex ·men's health ·organizations · reproductive health ·safe sex ·sex addictions ·sex advice · sex education
Reproductive Health Links
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals - Membership association for physicians, nurses, public health professionals, health educators, and related professions. Includes news, patient and professional education materials, AHRP position statements, and links on a wide range of topics.
- CDC Reproductive Health Information Source - News and information on maternal health, infant health, assisted reproductive technology, sexually transmitted diseases, contraception and family planning, and related topics. Maintained by US Centers for Disease Control.
- Family Health International (FHI) - Provides the highest quality research, education and services in family planning, STDs/HIV and family health to improve the health and well-being of populations worldwide.
- Global Reproductive Health Forum - Research library, discussion forums, listservs, e-zines and links on issues such as reproductive health and rights, gender issues and politics, population policy, international women's public health issues, and gender and technology. [English/Espaņol]
- International Centre for Reproductive Health - Improve the acceptability, accessibility and quality of health services, with the emphasis on reproductive health.
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) - A worldwide movement providing reproductive health and family planning services in over 180 countries. Site includes a manual on reproductive health interventions in refugee situations and other materials on delivery of reproductive health services.
- Pathfinder International - a non-profit family planning and reproductive health organization working with developing countries in Latin America, Africa and Asia
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America - Information and resources covering sexual and reproductive health topics. Research on sexual health problems and directory of health centers in the US.
- Reproductive Health Gateway - A search engine on reproductive health topics, intended for reproductive health professionals. Searches about 30 selected websites. Managed by the Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs.
- Reproductive Health Outlook - Summaries and links on topics including family planning, AIDS, reproductive tract infections, infertility, harmful traditional practices, safe motherhood, cervical cancer, and refugee reproductive health.
- Reproductive Health Resources - Virtual library at the Reproductive Health and Rights Center.
- ReproLine (Reproductive Health Online) - Provides up-to-date reproductive health information. Full-text reference manuals and articles. [English, Franįais, Espaņol, Portuguęs, Russian]
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) - Works to ensure universal access to reproductive health, including family planning and sexual health to all couples and individuals. UNFPA supports population and development strategies, promotes awareness of population and development issues and advocates for the mobilization of the resources and political will necessary to accomplish its areas of work
- Women's Health and Action Research Centre - WHARC is a non-governmental organization based in Benin City, Nigeria devoted to reproductive health research.