abstinence ·accessories · birth control · condoms · contraception ·family planning
general interest · humour and fun · latex ·men's health ·organizations · reproductive health ·safe sex ·sex addictions ·sex advice · sex education
Sex Education Links
- Accepting Our Human Sexuality - Offers psychologically-oriented sex education pages (teen and adult focus). Included are self help book excerpts, online test and sexual polls.
- Advocates for Youth - Comprehensive Sex Education - Dedicated to creating programs and advocating for policies that help young people make informed and responsible decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
- Blount Nurses For Health Education - Information on abstinence, safe sex, sexual education, STDs, and condoms.
- Discussing Birds and Bees: Start When Your Kids Are Very Young - Experts from the Mayo Clinic recommend discussing sexual matters when your child is still young, since this will help establish sex as an acceptable topic of conversation.
- Family Planning Council of Iowa - Provides information on contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, and reproductive health care.
- Guide to Contraception and Responsible Sex - A guide to birth control and sexuality. Discusses condoms, the pill, sponge, natural methods, STD's, and includes a question and answer bulletin board.
- Heart to Heart Counselling Centre - Dr. Rajan B. Bhonsle, M.D. offers sex education for everyone through certificate courses on how to become a sex educator, sex counsellor, or sex therapist. Based in Mumbai, India.
- How to Talk with Your Child about Sexuality - Planned Parenthood guide for parents about how and when to talk to kids about sexual topics.
- Jane DiVita Woody, PhD, MSW - Professor of Social Work at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Information about new book for the general public, "How Can We Talk About That?" Also includes links and articles on educating children about sex.
- Let's Talk About Sex with Dr. Janell Carroll - Dr. Carroll encourages viewers to ask questions and share views on sexuality, relationship, marriage and intimacy issues.
- Perils of Pleasure - Sex-positive site dedicated to providing information on sex, sexuality, and sensuality. Discusses hazards that can cause injury during the pursuit of sexual pleasure.
- Robbins' Enterprises - Created to provide the general public with information on sexuality and human growth to promote sexual fitness. Site offers articles, headlines, book list, and FAQs.
- Sex Education Link Directory - A directory of scientific, medical, research, cultural, religious, and political sexual topics.
- Sex Education Survey - International survey about sex education and unplanned pregnancy. On completion of the survey, links to information about birth control, abstinence, STDs, Q&A forum, and crisis pregnancy resources are provided.
- Teen Health - Topics include teen sexuality, sexual orientation, STD's, pregnancy, and sexual assault. The site is maintained by Dalhousie Medical School students.
- Yield Ireland - Offers tailored training life skill programmes on sexual health and related issues to organisations, agencies, schools and groups.
- Youth Shakers - Sexual health information and advocacy by and for young people from around the world.